The construction of River Park is proceeding at a rapid pace. By the end of the year, 87 of the houses will be under construction, 14 of which will have been built up to their roofs. The construction of the complex is planned to continue for about 5 years. The first phase includes 110 houses and is expected to be completed in 2022.
The different types of houses are now clearly distinguishable as seen in the latest on-site video from November. The first phase includes 62 row and 48 twin houses.
The row houses in River Park are for those families, who are looking for comfortable and practical home. The projects include several types of row houses with area from 184 to 191 sq. m. All of them include:
- ground floor with entrance hall, Living room, Dining area, guest toilet, technical room.
- first floor with Master bedroom with walk-in closet, bathroom, two bedrooms, bathroom, laundry area
- attic with Additional storage space of 39 - 47 sq.m
- parking with two parking spots in front of each house
- private green areas 60 to 380 sq.m
The twin houses in River Park are for those families who are looking for independence and appreciate the personal space of everyone at home. This house types have area of 329 sq.m and offer:
- ground floor with entrance hall, Living room, Dining area, kitchen, guest toilet.
- first floor with Master bedroom with walk-in closet and bathroom, three bedrooms, bathroom, laundry area
- basement with Garage for up to four cars, technical room, two storage rooms
- attic with Additional storage space of 45 - 64 sq.m
- private green areas from 133 to 581 sq.m
Detailed plans of the different types of houses can be found here.